FOR MORE AUTO DEALER LIVE:
Grow With Us
At McLarty Auto Group, we are more than cars and parts – we’re a team of talented individuals. We work hard to empower each and every one of our employees and foster a culture surrounding work-life balance and excellence. We’re in the people business and are dedicated to delivering an unparalleled customer experience. In fact, generations of family values like respect, teamwork, and courage remain at the heart of our mission even today. As we continue to grow at a record pace, we invite you to start a journey with us by joining our team.
When you work with us, enjoy medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family. We also offer company paid life insurance and long term disability, as well as optional short term disability, additional life insurance for you and your family, and Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness plans.
You don’t have to wait for your paid time off to kick in when you join our team. Granted on the 1st of January for use all year: 0-2 years = 10 days | 3-9 years = 15 days | 10+ years = 20 days
Your Future Savings
Work towards a better future when working with us. Enjoy the following: 401(k) pre-tax and Roth post tax plans | Company match of 50% up to 4% of employee contributions | 100% vested after three years of service | Multiple fund options, investing advice, and personalized attention
From parts, service and cars, take advantage of our employee discounts when it comes to your own set of wheels.
GREAT THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2017 via
If you’re feeling despair about the fate of humanity in the 21st century, you might want to reconsider.
In 2017, it felt like the global media picked up all of the problems, and none of the solutions. To fix that, here are 99 of the best stories from this year that you probably missed.
An incredible year for global health
1. This year, the World Health Organisation unveiled a new vaccine that’s cheap and effective enough to end cholera, one of humanity’s greatest ever killers. New York Times
3. Zika all but disappeared in 2017. Cases plummeted in Latin America and the Caribbean, and most people in those places are now immune. Science Mag
4. A new report showed that the world’s assault on tropical diseases is working. A massive, five year international effort has saved millions of lives, and countries are now signing up for more. STAT
5. Soft drink sales in the United States dropped for the 12th year in a row, thanks to consumer education and new sugar taxes aimed at stemming obesity and diabetes. Reuters
7. Meet Sanduk Ruit and Geoff Tabin, two eye doctors responsible for helping restore sight to 4 million people in two dozen countries, including North Korea and Ethiopia. CBS
8. Premature deaths for the world’s four biggest noncommunicable diseases — cardiovascular, cancer, diabetes and chronic respiratory — have declined by 16% since 2000. World Bank
9. Global abortion rates have fallen from around 40 procedures per 1,000 women in the early 1990s, to 35 procedures per 1,000 women today. In the United States, abortion rates have reached their lowest level since 1973. Vox
10. In July, UNAIDS, revealed that for the first time in history, half of all people on the planet with HIV are now getting treatment, and that AIDS deaths have dropped by half since 2005. Science Mag
current mood music:
download this song