This post contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you choose to purchase from my link. The price is not inflated and those commissions help me keep this blog running!
- Today is a New Day – Be Thankful
- Keep it Simple
- The older you are the more you need to read the instructions
- Be thankful and said it out loud
- NEVER speak when you’re angry
- If you take it personally, (don’t take it personally) – remember – we tend to project our insecurities on others
- Don’t tolerate meanies,bullies, or abuse
- IT can BE better but it’s 100% your ability to think it so…
- Never apologize for being your true self
- Don’t eat too much cake
- NEVER fill your emotional gaps with a Relationship
- If you get the chance to TRAVEL…do IT!
- What you care about should never change, even if you win the Lottery
- I’m for the under-dog.
- REVENGE is best served cold…learn from the hurt instead and let it go.
- Document,document, and document 😊
- We were meant to help each other
- READ books
Above are some things I’ve learned over the years! I hope you enjoy them! I decided to use the check mark thingy to signify things I have done – but when I put them in wordpress I can’t seem to change them. SO, read them as if they stated with a little check mark in front of each one. (Not a huge fan of this new editor but I’ll progress! ) These are just my thoughts and things I’ve learned. If you can learn from someone else’s mistake without having to go through it yourself then – great! I learn like most, I had to go through before it made sense. I see quotes all the time, some of them inspire me, intrigue me, confuse me, or piss me off…but I hope these quotes actually help someone. Each has a very special story and meaning and someday I hope to share soon!
PLEASE add YOURS WELL!
Leave comments 😊
Thank you for reading my blog!