Who Am I?
My name is Desiree Dungey-Lovell.
I am a work-in-progress.
After a long (relative for me) stint in the automotive industry and trying to change the world there…I was let go and left a career in the digital marketing and automotive industry. I got really sad. Picked my butt up and signed up to learn Life Insurance. There a ton of things I learned in the care business that was good, soul-wrenching, hilarious, and wonderful. Let’s leave the rest of that for another blog. Surely, I digress. lol
What I did wrong in life by the world’s standards-which by the way,-completely irrelevant to me.
- I didn’t graduate from college after completing 142 hours.
- I didn’t get re-married.
- I didn’t spend time on learning career skills that I need to succeed until now…
Here’s the deal. I read blogs all the time, watch YouTube about inspiring, getting to your next level, improving your brain thoughts and motivation – all good mind you -but none of that has anything to do with who I really am. You have to go through some really extreme dark-time, have huge amounts of stress and; or abuse, or have some life-altering events that force most of us to a place- I think a lot of us truly don’t know WHO WE ARE…I could be wrong. But, if you correlate the “extremely” successful “self-made” people there’s a pattern there. So all this leads me to what I’ve learned in these past several years about me and who I am…
- I am a college drop-out and probably will always be…what I learned in life I learned by “doing” and thank you to the” internet”-researching.
- I want my children to be all around healthy, well-adjusted contributors to society, and to help my father retire in peace by the beach.
- I cut my own hair, do my own nails, and bake bread…I love ways to be frugal and learning. I would suggest learning new skills because it helps to get insight and respect for that field -but I would not say that we should all do this. Tip your barber or stylist! LOL 🙂
- I’d like to be in a place in my life where I am financially, emotionally, physically, mentally healthy, and fulfilled.
- I want to help others achieve their goals by using the things I’ve learned through my pit-falls — so maybe, they won’t have to endure the same hardships.
- I just like helping others.
- I am a Korean adopted girl, had Caucasian Americans parents, raised in a small (red-neck-meant lovingly) town in the South.
Thank you for watching, following, and commenting on any of the social media platforms.
Desiree Dungey – Lovell
***Find Me on Pinterest! ***